Full-Service Design is what everyone used to think of when they thought of your “traditional interior design.” Lindsey Putzier Design Studio handles everything for you. We:
- Source all the materials for you.
- Make all the design concepts for you.
- Present everything to you in one design concept presentation.
- Procure everything from multiple vendors.
- Monitor shipping and receiving statuses.
- File any claims or any returns if anything comes damaged or not to our standards.
- Arrange for White Glove delivery.
- Oversee installation.
Full-Service Design is end-to-end design. It is meant for complete (or almost complete) rooms of furniture and décor.
Who is Full-Service Design for?
Full-Service Design is meant for people who:
- Have busy lives and do not have time to be part of the design process.
- Desire a beautiful home but don’t enjoy the design process themselves.
- Do not want to manage multiple furniture deliveries over multiple weeks.
- Want comprehensive, complete design.
Full-Service versus Designer on Demand
Full service design requires a lot more oversight and input from Lindsey and her team. We do all of the ordering, managing, and procurement/installation oversight.
Designer on Demand consists of hourly blocks of time during which our clients direct us to complete design tasks. It’s for clients who want to be a lot more involved in the design process. It’s also for clients who just need finishing touches, such as window treatments, one chair, a rug, etc, in their room, as opposed to a whole new room of furniture. We also do a lot of Designer on Demand projects for kitchen and bathroom design.
Taylor Abrams| 2 December 2022
It’s awesome that this article talked about how full-service design necessitates a great deal more supervision and input. My husband and I were debating whether or not to engage an interior designer to update the interior of our home with a modern aesthetic. We were looking for a solution when we found this blog. This is a fantastic essay, and it has given us more courage to hire a full-service interior designer.
lindsey| 7 December 2022
Thank you, Taylor! I’m happy to help.